The Services enable students (“Students”) to connect to live and recorded instruction, tutoring, and other learning services (the “Courses”). The Services include, without limitation, facilitating and delivering Courses and supporting materials, and taking feedback from Users.
Your continued use of The Service after changes become effective shall mean that You accept those changes. You should visit The Services regularly to ensure You are aware of the latest version of the Terms, as any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.
Al-Risalah School may modify The Services or discontinue their availability at any time.
You are solely responsible for all service, telephony, data charges and/or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the Services, as well as for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
If You elect to access or use Our Services that involve payment of a fee, then You agree to pay, and will be responsible for payment of, that fee associated with such access or use. If You provide credit/debit card information to pay for such fees then You hereby represent and warrant that You are authorized to supply such information and hereby authorize Al-Risalah School to charge your credit/debit card in advance to pay the fees before you start the course.
All of your use, access and other activities relating to The Services must be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitations, laws relating to copyright and other intellectual property use, and to privacy and personal identity.
- The Price for the Course must be paid in full prior to the Course Start Date, or as otherwise defined in the Order
- If you fail to make payments on time as defined in the Order, we will suspend the Services and Online Access until appropriate payment has been received.
- The Price for the Course is payable by you prior to delivery, and shall be payable by you in full by credit/debit card. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect Orders already accepted
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect Orders already accepted in accordance with clause
4.passwords & account access
- The member who created the Al-Risalah School account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) has access and control over the Al-Risalah School account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account, the Account Owner should not reveal the password nor the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit/debit card, or their email address if they use PayPal) associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
- You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit/debit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the Al-Risalah School website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Al-Risalah School from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
5.Learner warranties, rights, representations, restrictions, and obligations
Learner promises, acknowledges, and agrees that:
- Access privileges may not be transferred to any third-parties
- It will not access, store, distribute or transmit any Viruses
- It will comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to use of the Services
- It will not rent, lease, sublicense, re-sell, distribute, transfer, copy or modify the Services or any component thereof
- It will not translate, decompile, or create or attempt to create, by reverse engineering or otherwise, the source code from the object code made available hereunder
- It will not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit the Services or any portion thereof
- It will not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website or contained in the Services;
- It is solely responsible for acquiring, installing, operating and maintaining the hardware and software environment, network connections, and telecommunication links, necessary to access and use the Services
- It will not use the Services in any manner, or in connection with any content, data, hardware, software or other materials that infringes upon or violates any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property right of any third party, or that constitutes a defamation, libel, invasion of privacy, or violation of any right of publicity or other third party right, or that is threatening, harassing or malicious.
6.Availability of website
Learner recognizes that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays during the download of information from the Website and accordingly, it shall not hold the School liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use. Learner further acknowledges and accepts that the Website will not be available on a continual twenty-four-hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by the School’s upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the Website.
7.Third party links or information
This Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by or related to the School. The School is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such third-party websites, and does not investigate, monitor, or check these websites for accuracy or completeness. The inclusion of any linked website on this Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by the School. A Learner that leaves this Website to access these third-party sites does so at its own risk.
8.Disclaimers of statements/warranties
Learner’s use of the services or items obtained through the services is at its own risk. The services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any statements or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither the school nor any person associated with the school makes any statement, warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the services. Without limiting the foregoing, neither the school nor anyone associated with the school promises that the services or items obtained through the services or any portion thereof, will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the services or the website or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the services or items obtained through the services will otherwise meet Learner’s needs or expectations. The School hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose. The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. No verbal or written representations, information or advice given by the school or its authorized representative shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty.
9.Limitation of liability
The School does not in any way exclude or limit its liability for
- death or personal injury caused by its negligence
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or
- any other matter for which it would be illegal for the school to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.
Learner agrees to compensate and defend fully the School, its officers, employees and assigns, from and against any damages, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any third-party claim, action or demand arising out of any breach by Learner of any representation, warranty, covenant, obligation or duty of Learner under this Agreement.
All provisions relating to proprietary rights, payment of fees, confidentiality, disclaimer of warranty, indemnification, and limitation of liability, shall survive the expiration or earlier termination of these Terms of Service.